An entire bag of Jalapeños was 1euro... 4 Avocados for 2euros... etc, etc, etc. Anyways, I'm learning to cook again. It keeps the costs down, and my friends don't seem to mind letting me cook for them. Its a good arrangement. Generally when I put my efforts into something, I like to do it all the time, truely learn it. Cooking all the time I'm guessing is the best way to learn how to cook. That, and they provide the resources (and normally have larger kitchens than mine).

For breakfast, I was decadent. Freshly riding the buzz of bargaining in a bustling market, I set towards the kitchen with delusions of gluttony. I made, artichokes, with a fresh basil, garlic and lemon butter ball at its core (above the heart), shrimps, baguettes, white wine, whole shrimps (with a dijon sauce), and a garlic and chive chevre cheese. Yeah... not too bad for poor.
Anyways, for those of you that only read my blogs for the mp3s, today is a special - mostly electronic - selection, enjoy-
----------------------
Subhuman - Gravity Well (Dubslinger)
Tom Burbank - Slab
Tom Burbank - Dot
Boxcutter - Sunshine VIP (VIS)
Burial - Forgive
Moldy - [untitled]
Proem - Give It Back
Proem - When Things Fall Apart
Mum - Green Grass of Tunnel (does anyone have a live version of this song and can you send it to me?
Tape - Sanddunes
Arve Henriksen - Parallel Action

1 comment:
i'm so glad you have fruit
Post a Comment