Monday, November 19, 2007

Dreams nov19

I just had a series of weird dreams.

I'm just going to quickly write out three that I thought were really interesting, then come back and try and fill in the rest later when I get home.

One dream was entirely still images, and I had a dialogue with myself as I looked at them. Occasionally I would see one, then make it, my hands disembodied. The art was generally in my style, that is if I had ever perfected my own style instead of only dabbling. A mixture of collage and oil paints on a few, but mostly color sticks and charcoal.

Another dream was this. I was sailing still, but didn't have the means to sail, no boat, or maybe it was no water. So instead, I woke up early and went to racing theory class...

That one is a bit self evident.

A third one is a bit sketchy and I don't remember all the details. I do know that it is a dream that I've been in before.

Well, not necessarily a dream, but a place in my dreams where I've been before. I don't know how I got there last time, but this time I had managed to get on the internet through being crafty, so then in azureus, i went to go check my peers, and the lines were everywhere. Spiraling between peers, nodes, trackers, multicoloured, but with patterns. It kind of then became three dimensional, and as I rotated it on my screen I discovered that it was a tempest, then I kind of fell into it. Maybe not so much fell into it, but discovered myself standing on a giant platform. The same one I had been on the last time i had dreamed of this place. I was standing on an infinitely high A frame structure, with purple clouds and a tempest all around me, below was much darker. I would jump off, and either spread my wings or pull a shute at some point as I was falling, trying to avoid the bars of the A frame, and I would rise up like a bird in sheer joy. Before landing on the platform again. I landed back on the platform and my roommate nay was there. I told him how great it was to jump off, so we did, but he couldn't get back up, so i dived down to him and opened an umbrella, but it wasn't enough, and we were slowly sinking. At this moment, Nay said, "oh whatever, its almost 9AM when you're supposed to wake up anyways." So I closed my eyes, opened them, and I was awake, except it wasn't 9 am yet, it was closer 8:20.

anyways, i'm in a rush, i'm sure you can tell by how i write.

No comments: