Today is the last day of my holiday break. I start work again tomorrow, half excited, half traumatized about the prospect of working again after a two week break.
I Made a Mix today, its not that complex, I really miss turntables. It has some songs I really love right now though.
tracklisting - short mix.
Moldy - Untitled
Vaccine - Fever
Disrupt - True Creators
Jazzsteppa - One
Boxcutter - Glyphic
Burial - Ghost Hardware
Bjork - Unison (Ital Tek Remix)
Subhuman - Gravity Well
Distance - Weigh Down
D1 - Identify
Pinch - Angels in the Rain ft. Indi Kaur
SlowJams07 - Sidenote
Expect another mix this week, I finished it, but don't like a couple of the mixes so i'm going to re-do it, its a more dancy-dark dubstep set.
-------------------------
As a complete reversal from dubstep, today's mp3 post is surf and psychobilly!
Dick Dale and The Del-Tones - Night Rider
Messer Chups - Lo-Fi Woman
Shadowy Men From A Shadowy Planet - I Know A Guy Named Larry
Red Elvises - Surfing in Siberia
The Aqua Velvets - Tango De Milo
The Meteors - Maniac Rockers From Hell
The Legendary Shack Shakers - Angel Dust
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hello old friend...
We always encounter each other in this cyber-space.
I like reading about you. I will continue to.
I am reading a book called Cities of the Red Nights
It's about a group of opiate addicted homosexual sorcerers that are running from a supernatural disease that are spreading through the universe.
love ya.
traktor?
nope, not traktor. really really base ableton, I didn't even bother using my midi controller.
Post a Comment