Anyways.
I feel like I'm going stagnant. Its a fucking horrible feeling. I'm not producing anything. Writing is a bit draining, I stopped my short story short. I know i'll pick up on it again soon enough. But really, I don't know. Maybe its because I found hash again - traded creativity for passivity...
So, this week I'm teaching new years resolutions and stuff. How to make sentences like "I will..." or "I want to... "I wish to..." Teaching the importance of New Years was a bit hypocritical since I only remember the bottom of bottles, I probably missed the count down, and I hadn't made any resolutions myself. I think thats my resolution, to stop feeling sorry, to stop trying to find excuses, or even to have to defend my actions. But just writing this blog entry has given me my resolution. I'm going to stop complaining about why I'm not doing things, finding excuses to feel justified in doing less, or even feeling guilty for not doing more.... I'm done with all of it.
Back on target.
This summer I'm going to Travel, I don't quite have my itinerary planned out yet, but I really want to see spain, I also really want to see some greek islands, possibly berlin, prague again, rome, istanbul, belgrade, and the french countryside. Who knows how I'm going to accomplish it, but I'm sure it'll work out. I'm going to have a new camera soon, so I'll take more pretty pictures for you ... dear reader...
Guh, it doesn't stop being weird, writing in letter format to a stranger. Its like a blind date, where you actually have blinders on, but they see you clearly. Try it some time... organize yourself a blind date with a mute, wear a blindfold and tell them your life story. Awkward?
Speaking of Awkward, this is a photo of me at some point during my holiday binge.

-----------------------
This playlist is a selection of electronic songs.
Anja Garbarek - I Won't Hurt You
Morgan Packard - Kelp Sway
Kettel - Sylvia
Chris Clark - Umbilical Hut
Múm - We Have A Map Of The Piano
James Yorkston - Woozy With Cider (Jon Hopkins Remix)
Geiom - Futurerustic
Morcheeba and Hubert Laws - Summertime

1 comment:
Awww so cute.
Post a Comment