skip to main | skip to sidebar

No Future to Embarrass Us

No Past to Make us Sentimental

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Art I like

Well, I've written a lot about how I love the author Haruki Murakami, but I'm also really into the artist Takashi Murakami.
If you live in NYC, go to the MOCA, they're doing a retrospective on him right now.
Images:




-----------------------
Waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Polysics - Plus Chicker (New Recording)
Polysics - Modern (New Recording)
Posted by Sidenotes at 4:29 PM

1 comment:

magda o said...

im reading my first murakami book,

after dark.

December 7, 2007 at 9:07 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

MyFriends'Blogs

  • Caleb's Tao Kitchen
  • dubbedup
  • Jlab
  • The Rambling Boys
  • The Real Jackie Brown
  • Stevienixx
  • Raisecain

MyOtherPlaces

  • Dubslingers
  • Me on Flickr
  • Me on Myspace
  • YouTube Favorites

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (5)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2007 (60)
    • ▼  December (14)
      • New Years.
      • So... smug? I'd say smug, but its something else.
      • Soon, there will be more, I'm a bit unavailiable r...
      • Good morning christmas eve.
      • In Paris for the Holidays
      • A Rough Start
      • 3 songs
      • Tired, atomized
      • This little lady who works at my school
      • A Year Ago - note: somethingsentimental
      • Top Albums of 2007 List
      • Goodmorning
      • Art I like
      • Nonexistant
    • ►  November (24)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (12)

About Me

My photo
Sidenotes
View my complete profile